Testimonials Home Page
“Justin has proven his worth by being more than an investment advisor. He tries to bring value to every interaction and is a name to watch in this industry going forward.” - Fabiana Lara, creator of The Next Big Rush
"Justin Hayek has been my investment advisor for over 7 years. I find his market knowledge invaluable. He has helped my portfolio grow, exceeding my expectations. I will continue to take advantage of his expertise and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic advisor!" - Chase Shymkiw, Maple Ridge, BC
Everything You Need to Know About Life InsuranceSubmitted by Justin Hayek on June 11th, 2020
If you are like me, you have probably been made aware that life insurance is an important part to estate planning and tax-free wealth accumulation. However you might have many questions - such as:
- Why is life insurance its own asset class?
- Is life insurance protected from creditors?
- How much life insurance should I carry?
- How does life insurance fit into my estate planning needs?
- How can I most efficiently provide financial support to loved ones if I were to pass away suddenly?
- How can I use life insurance for tax-free wealth accumulation?
After my wife and I had our second child, we decided to take initiative and reached out to the ''go-to'' team of experts for insurance and estate planning needs - Thomas O'Neill & Associates Inc.
Thomas helped guide my wife and I through the decision making process, answering all the relevant questions: The Who, What, When, Why and How of insurance and estate planning.
Since 1985, Thomas O'Neill has been widely recognized as an expert in the life insurance and financial planning industry. Thomas works closely with advisors at PI Financial to help identify creative solutions to achieving the personal and corporate objectives of clients. Thomas and his team work with some of the largest and most recognized public companies in Vancouver.
I asked Thomas to join me on a web conference to explore life insurance and in particular the advantages and benefits to this unique asset class. You may find this web conference extremely valuable and informative if you want to learn how you can use life insurance to:
- Ensure your beneficiaries are financially secure
- Create significant tax-sheltered wealth accumulation
- Provide stable income for your retirement
- Provide income replacement to your surviving spouse
If you have any questions regarding life insurance and estate planning or you wish to discuss what is best for your situation - email or phone me (604-718-7576) today.