Testimonials Home Page
“Justin has proven his worth by being more than an investment advisor. He tries to bring value to every interaction and is a name to watch in this industry going forward.” - Fabiana Lara, creator of The Next Big Rush
"Justin Hayek has been my investment advisor for over 7 years. I find his market knowledge invaluable. He has helped my portfolio grow, exceeding my expectations. I will continue to take advantage of his expertise and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic advisor!" - Chase Shymkiw, Maple Ridge, BC
Discretionary Managed Accounts Program: How Can You Benefit?Submitted by Justin Hayek on February 8th, 2020
In my last blog post (read here) I highlighted PI Financial's discretionary managed accounts program. This program is overseen by our internal portfolio management team who manages six unique model portfolios consisting of mid to large cap equities, bonds and ETFs. In other words, blue chip-type investments.
The discretionary managed accounts program is ideal for you if you want:
- Risk-management from venture capital investments - investing in diversified portfolio of leading mid-large cap companies, fixed income & ETFs
- Generate reliable dividend income - investing in mid-large cap, reliable dividend paying companies & fixed income products
- Free up your time – eliminate the time you spend self-managing your investments and focus on enjoying life
- Tax deductible advisory fee – fees may be tax deductible, reducing income taxes you pay
- Investments managed by professionals – see measurable results by having true professionals manage your investments
Each of the six portfolios is unique in its investment objective and risk-reward profile. Given the diversity between the portfolios, there is one or multiple portfolios which will fit your desired investment outcome. Whether you are seeking dividend income, serious potential price appreciation or a combination of the two, our portfolio management team can help you. To view a brief description of each model portfolio take a look here.
If our discretionary managed accounts program is of interest to you, I encourage to you join us for a web conference Tuesday February 25th at 1:30pm PST. Dial in details will follow.
Joining me for the web conference will be Mr. Bert Quattrociocchi - head of our discretionary managed accounts program. Bert is a Certified Portfolio Manager and has held positions in research, banking, institutional and retail sales throughout his 32 years in the investment industry. He is currently a senior portfolio manager and a member of PI Financial’s Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
To learn more about our discretionary managed accounts sign up for the web conference by clicking here or calling me today to sign up 604-718-7576.
I look forward to having join us for the web conference.